We are looking for Cable Assembly Apprentices!
Apprentice Cable Assembly Technician Vacancy
- To manufacture a variety of custom Cable Assemblies, Harnesses, Sub Assemblies & Box Builds to our Quality standards.
- Ensure that own and communal work areas are kept clean and tidy.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- If required, cut the specified lengths of cable, using cutting & stripping equipment.
- Follow provided ‘Works Instructions’ to produce a first off article (to be inspected by the appropriate Team Leader), to the required specification.
- Complete remaining ‘Works Order’ quantity.
- Complete any test rejects.
- Complete associated ‘Works Order’ paperwork.
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Reading & writing skills, in order to interpret and apply ‘Work Orders’
- Numeracy skills
Practical Training Provided
- Experience of using various industry standard cable assembly machinery & equipment
- NITAL apprenticeship – Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Soldering Skills
- Crimping Skills
- Reading & Understanding Technical Drawings
If you would like to join the Cablelynx team, or just have a few questions, please contact us using the form below or give us a call on 01604 499691